At the Buffington Law Firm one of our most important functions is to reunite families through immigration to the US. We are experienced in the examining the particular needs of each family member and in devising a plan to assist them to immigrate. In this regard we deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (the main US government agency involved with immigration) as well as embassies and consulates throughout the world.
Categories of Family Based Immigration
- Immediate relatives, spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens.
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
- Spouses and unmarried children (younger than 21) of permanent residents.
- Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or older) of permanent residents.
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses and their children.
- Siblings of U.S. citizens (21 or older) and their spouses and children.
Contact our office today to speak with an immigration attorney