If you are an individual looking into the possibility of coming to the United States temporarily, it is important to work with a team of experienced attorneys who can help you obtain your objectives.
At the Buffington Law Firm, we have been helping clients obtain visas to come to the U.S. for more than 30 years. Our lawyers share a passion for immigration law and a commitment to helping clients through every aspect of their immigration cases. We can help you with a variety of options regarding your objective of coming to the United States.
Catagories of Non-immigrant Visa
- Visitor Visas (B-1 or B-2).
- Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor Visas (E-1 or E-2).
- Specialty Occupation Visas (H-1B).
- Temporary Employment Visas (H-2; H-3).
- Exchange Visitor (J-1).
- Intra-company Transferee (L-1 Or L-2).
- Extraordinary Ability Visas (O-1).
- Religious Worker Visas (R-1).
- NAFTA Professional Visas (TN).
Contact our office today to speak with an immigration attorney